Schoology for Students
Open Zoom Meetings for Parents and Students
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộThese sessions are open for parents and students to drop in and ask questions or seek help on a specific technology issue.
The sessions will be offered on the following days/times:
- Wednesday, December 2 - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 9 - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 16 - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Meeting ID: 916 2735 5918
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộPasscode: 401062
Sign On Information
Schoology is connected to your school email through something called a Single Sign On (SSO). You will need to login to your school email first, and then click on Schoology.
Follow these steps to access Schoology:
- Enter your school email address and password
- Your school email address is the first six letters of your last name, first initial, last four digits of your student ID number, followed by @absstudents.abs.misd.net
- Example: John Smith’s email address would be email@example.com
- All passwords have been reset: Student20 (Password is case sensitive, so be sure to type a capital S).
Once you are signed in, go back to this page and click on Schoology:
If you have any trouble signing in, please contact your teacher.
Getting Started with Schoology for Students
Schoology Video Tutorials for Students
Navigation and Setup
How you submit an assignment depends on what type of device you are using (Chromebook, PC, iPad, etc.).
Using a Windows Computer:
Using a Chromebook:
Using a Mobile Device:
Microsoft OneDrive Assignments App
Some teachers use an app in Schoology called OneDrive Assignments. This creates a copy of the assignment for you and allows you to work on the assignment within Schoology.
You can contact your teacher via school email or send a message to them directly in Schoology.