Anchor Bay Middle School South
PICTURE RETAKES~ TBD
South Virtual students are to check in at the Main Office
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộ
Final Boys Basketball Tryouts are TENATIVELY set for
Dec. 9th 2:30-4:15pm
Virtual Competition Cheer Tryout information is below in the Athletics section (Scroll down)
After School Tutoring
- Monday - Thursday via zoom from 3pm-4pm
- Starts this Monday, Oct. 26th
- Students will access the tutoring zoom sessions from any of their teacher course pages.
1st Quarter Report Cards
- Report Cards will be emailed home on Nov. 16th
- Grades are also available anytime on ParentPortal
ORDER YOUR 2020-2021 YEARBOOK!
Now is the time to order your Anchor Bay Middle School South yearbook at the LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR! Save $5 by ordering early. The final price of the yearbook will be $37 at the end of the year.
ALL orders are done online, please visit www.jostensyearbooks.com and
follow the directions to our school.
Orders must be received by December 18 to receive this special price.
Return to Learn Updates
Return to Learn Information and other important information:
COVID-19 & Return to Learn Updates
- Remember to check grades on Parent Portal instead of Schoology. Parent Portal is the official place that grades are stored and updated.
- Thank you to all the parents who have dropped off and/or picked-up their child in the back of the school. The front of the building is for buses only in the AM & PM.
- We do have students with peanut allergies, and we ask that no shelled peanuts be brought into school. Food that is processed with peanuts is permitted. We ask that no actual peanut shells be brought into the building.
- If you drop your child off late to school, please call to the main office to let them know.
- We will be continuing our new lockdown protocol known as A.L.I.C.E this school year.
Please contact the Middle School South office if your child needs to take medication during the day. Medication forms will be made available.
In-Person/Virtual Schedule with Class Times
Middle School South Daily Schedule 2020-21
- All students follow the same schedule during the school day
- Doors will open for student drop-off each morning at 7:50 am
|1st Hour||43 Class||8:13am - 8:56am|
|2nd Hour||43 Class||9:01am - 9:44am|
|3rd Hour||43 Class||9:49am - 10:32am|
|4th Hour||Lunch During This Hour||10:37am - 12:03am|
|5th Hour||43 Class||12:08pm - 12:51pm|
|6th Hour||43 Class||12:56pm - 1:39pm|
Check out AF JROTC
Alternate Bus Info
To the Parents or Guardians of Anchor Bay Schools that use alternate locations for either pick up or drop off of your students due to daycare, grandparents or divorce situations, please complete the Alternate Bus form and either email (email@example.com), fax (586-725-4223) or mail 51890 Washington, New Balt. 48047 Click here for the form
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộHaving this form early gets the correct information to you in August when the postcards go out. Thank you and have a safe and Happy Summer!
Boys Basketball Home Game Spectator Sign-up Links
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộSpectator limit is 2 spectators per player/per game. Please use the links below to sign-up by 2:30pm (on game day) to attend home games. You may sign-up early!
2020-2021 VIRTUAL Competition Cheer Tryouts-UPDATE
Information can be picked up at the main office starting Monday, Nov. 16th or click on the link below for details.
*Masks are required. Bring your own water bottle.
2020-2021 ATHLETES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO GET PHYSICALS this year, IF a student has one on file from LAST year.
Athletes are exempt from getting a physical for the 2020/2021 athletic year if there is a valid physical on file dated on or after April 15, 2019. The health form at the below link must also be filled out.88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộ If you mark "yes" to any of the questions on the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire, you will need to get an updated physical before participating. Physical Forms are available in the red Athletics section on the left side of the webpage.
to be completed for all athletes by their Parents
Please email Mrs.Hunter with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Schedules, Coach Contacts/Tryout and 1st Practice Information can be found in the Athletics tab of the Website as the seasons approach.
School Store: "The Treasure Chest"
OPEN every Thursday during lunch starting November 1st!
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộ *212 tokens are equivalent to $1.00 please encourage your student to use them in here.
- Hoodie - $20.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Sweatpants - $20.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Red Pirate T-shirt - $10.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Pirate Prowl T-shirts - $5.00
- Most small items - $1.00
Spirit Wear - Hoodie & Sweatpants
Spirit Wear - T-shirt
*prices listed above
Middle School South
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: (586) 949-4510
Fax: (586) 949-4739
Laptop Login Directions
MSS Annual Education Report 2019
Bridge Building Flyer
Concussion Awareness Form
Code of Conduct
Course Guide 2019/2020
Course Guide 2020/2021
Glencoe Math Online Resource Document
Glencoe Math Night PowerPoint
PowerSchool Phone App
Schoology Login & Assignment Submission Directions
Title I Parent Letter
Athletes are exempt from getting a physical for the 2020/2021 athletic year if there is a valid physical on file dated on or after April 15, 2019. The health form at the below link must also be filled out. If you mark "yes" to any of the questions on the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire, you will need to get an updated physical before participating. Physical Forms are available in the red Athletics section on the left side of the webpage.
Sporting Event Entrance: Doors 3 & Doors 6
- Athletics Expectations
- Sports Physical- new athletes-or if you answer yes to anything on Health questionnaire
- Wrestling - TBD
88 trò chơi bài câu lạc bộMeals are available to all students 18 years and younger and/or 26 years and younger for adult/children with special needs. Our goal is to provide all virtual/remote students with the opportunity to pick up meals in a safe and comfortable environment so that they are ready to succeed in any type of learning environment. In order to achieve our goal, we have made the following changes to our virtual/remote meal distribution plan, effective, Monday, Nov 23rd. Please note that there will be NO meal distribution on Nov 25th- Nov 27th.